Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lesson 220 ~ Review VI

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me.

"There is no peace, except the Peace of God."   Any peace, love, joy, or serenity I seem to experience in a body, always has degrees of intensity. It is not without a tinge of judgment, and it never lasts.   That is the way of the "world."  I seemingly created the world for an experience of "apart from" God.  Everything I seem to experience here is "outside" myself.  ACIM tells me that there is nothing outside myself.  There are no "others,"  there is only the One Son and His Father.  Yet while I experience the dream, ACIM teaches me to use it to Awaken to Reality.  The "others" I see are mirrors of my dream-thoughts.  When negative or positive thoughts arise, I seem to be projecting them at and onto "others."  But since there are no "others,"  the thoughts remain in my mind keeping me attached to the dream.  When I encounter an "other," instead of anger or judgment, ACIM tells me to offer forgiveness.  Forgiveness leads to my relinquishment of the dream.  Forgiveness of "others" is my forgiveness of myself.  Today I will not wander from the way of Peace and forgiveness, for I am lost and alone in the dream.  Forgiveness is also a dream because forgiveness is not needed in Heaven.  But it is the only dream that leads me Home. 

I am not a body.  I am Free.  For I am still as God created me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment