Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lesson 227 ~ Today is my Awakening.

The Father's Will and mine are One.  I can lay this Reality aside and indulge in a fantasy of "separation," but nevertheless, Truth is True for now and Always.  Nothing I think "apart from" the Will of God exists.  Anything I think outside of Love, Peace, Wholeness and Unity, Joy, Serenity, and Contentment is not Reality.  I am Free of the world of dreams!  I was mistaken that it was my "reality."  Now I lay my dream at the feet of Truth to be removed forever from my mind.  This is my Holy moment of release.  Father, I know my will is One with Yours.  Today is my glad return to Heaven, which I never left.  Today, the Son of God lays down his dreams.  Today, the Son of God is Home!  He is released from "sin" and drenched in Holiness, with his Right Mind restored to him at last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment