Wisconsin, USA

Friday, October 11, 2013

Lesson 228 ~ I am very Holy.

My Father Knows my Holiness.  Will I deny God's Knowing and instead, believe in a world of dreams?  A world apart from Perfect and Eternal Love, Joy, Freedom, Contentment, and Peace is possible only in fantasy and dreams.  I will take God's Word for what I am.  God is my Creator and One Who Knows the True Condition of His Son.  He does not condemn me, therefore I cannot condemn myself.  Father I was mistaken in myself.  I failed to realize that You are my Source.  Perfect Holiness is Who I am.  I have not left You to enter into a body and die.  My Holiness is part of me as I am a Part of You.  My mistakes about who I am are just dreams.  I let them go today.  I take Your Word alone, for Who I Really Am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment