Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lesson 230 ~ I will seek and find the Peace of God.

I was created in Peace, and in Peace do I remain.  The Power of Creation was not given me to change myself from the Holy Son of God to a soul trapped in a body living in a world of chaos and changing emotions.  When God created me, He gave me Peace Forever.  Though I can imagine that I am without Peace in a world that offers no escape from death, I remain in Peace as my Father created me.  Today, I ask only to be as God created me to be.  Will God deny me this, when what He created is Eternal and Forever True?  Father I seek only the Peace you gave me.  What you gave must be here now.  Your Creation is apart from time and space and remains beyond all change.  The Peace Your Son was born into, in Your Mind, is still Shining There Unchanged.  I am as You created me.  I only need to call on You to find the Peace You gave.  It is Your Will, Father, that Your Son have Your Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment