Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lesson 154 ~ Awaken and be glad!

 What God has created is Perfect, Holy, Sublime, Divine, Whole, and Everything Good. Am I worthy? I cannot judge myself as worthy or unworthy. Who am I to judge what God has created?  I can delay accepting this, but it will eventually be realized and accepted.  It is just a matter of "time," and "time" does not exist.

I am dreaming of exile, but perfectly at Home with God in Heaven.

ACIM will help me to Awaken if I so choose.  I can procrastinate, but why?  Do I want to continue to accept "less than".....a broken world of loss, death, destruction, mayhem, murder, loneliness?  "But there are good times. There are good things that happen. There are people I love," I might think.  Do those good times last forever?  Are not those good things followed by some kind of loss?  Do not those people I love eventually die, leave, or move away?

Anything that changes is not of God.  God's World has only Good Things, which never change, never go away, never die, never leave.  God's World is always Happy, Joyful and Peaceful.  And this NEVER changes.

In the world of dreams, what I think is weakness may be Strength, and what I believe to be strength is often arrogance.  I am caught up in a nightmare of my own doing, though what I experience is not real and I am Safe in Heaven with God.  The dream is already over.

I am the Son of God ~ Eternal, Sublime, Whole, Joyful.  I am caught up in a nightmare.   God calls to me Gently, "Awaken and be glad!"  Trust in God, who hears ONE Voice Which is His Own.

I must learn how to listen to The Divine.  I taught myself how to seemingly create a world without God and with the help of God, I will learn how to Awaken.  Only in my alternate reality is "learning" necessary.  Only in my alternate reality is salvation necessary. 

Listening to God, I will succeed in everything I do related to what It tells me. God will never tell me anything that is not of Heaven.  God's Voice is the Voice of the Father and the Son, united as One, which is my True Reality.  God created me Sinless and that is what I am no matter what my world and my confused minds tell me.

No one can receive (and understand that he has received) until he gives.  In the giving, is my acceptance of what I have received.  In Reality, giving and receiving are one and the same.

God will use my voice, my hands, and my feet in the only True usefulness of my body.  I do not need to evangelize or actively "do" anything, just practice ACIM and live my life as usual.  Open myself to God and let Him do the work. There is nothing required of me except for my small willingness.

God denies NOTHING to His Son.  I am like the son of a king, lost at birth, adopted into poverty, living as a pauper and begging for every last need.  Years later, a messenger appears and shows the pauper his true identity telling him of the riches and bounty that belong to him.  The pauper knows this king and his wealth and goodness, yet being a pauper for so long is used to having to scrape and beg.  He must be slowly adjusted to his new identity or it will overwhelm him.  Each day, the messenger takes him one more mile closer to the Kingdom, reminding the pauper that while he seemed to be poor and neglected, he always and truly belonged to the king.  By the time he arrives at the kingdom, he will be ready to accept his place with his Father. 

The world recedes as my mind is enlightened.  This message is sent today from my Creator.  My many Gifts from Him will become visible the closer I come to the Kingdom, and I will recognize my Inheritance.

I cannot think on these thoughts too often because the world will distract me.  Yet I must live in the world while I believe I do, Awakening slowly and gently into The Divine.  It must be gradual or I will be terrified.  God will never frighten me with a sudden and overwhelming shift into His World.  I must gradually unlearn the world I created and remember my Reality.






No comments:

Post a Comment