Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lesson 168 ~ God's Grace is given me. I claim It now.

God makes no attempt to hide from me, though I hide from Him He remains entirely Accessible.  I am Safe in Heaven, dreaming of exile.  I hide because I think I am a terrible sinner and am ashamed of my nakedness.  I am God's Son, choosing to have an experience of being "separate from" God.  But He loves His Son.  While His Son's mind remains asleep, He loves him still.

If I knew the meaning of God's Love, despair would be impossible.  God's Love is His Answer to all despair.  The Memory of Him is Awakened in the mind that asks.  God has preserved the Gift of Himself within my heart, waiting to be acknowledged.  God will take salvation's final step, lifting me to Himself.  He will restore all Memories my sleeping mind forgot.  I will know again Love's Meaning.

God loves me.  Ask Him to give me the means to Awaken and the dream-world will disappear.  Vision will come first, Knowledge but an instant later.  In His Grace is a Light, covering all the world in Love.  When my forgiveness rests on everything, watch fear disappear from every face.  Why delay Heaven an instant longer?

It is a new and Holy day today.  I receive what has been given me.  My faith lies in the Giver.  What He has prepared for me, He gives and I receive.  Such is His Will, because He loves His Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment