Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lesson 169 ~ I make a journey that is already over.

When my mind is illuminated by Grace, I no longer believe the world of dreams is Real. Only an open mind can hear the call to Awaken. It has become aware there are things it does not know and therefore ready to accept a State completely different from the dream-world.  ACIM helps me to hasten the experience of Truth.

I exist in the Mind of God.  I am One with God.  I say "God Is," then I cease to speak, for in that Knowledge words are meaningless.  In Reality, I am United with my Source, and like my Source, I merely Am.

Salvation returns my mind to the Endless Present, where "past" and "future" are merely dreams.  My Reality with God is beyond all thoughts of "time," "forgiveness," "Christ" and "salvation."  Even those are meaningless in Perfection.  The Son of God disappears into his Father and the Father into the Son.  The "world" has never been at all.

In the world of dreams, I make a journey that is already over.  "Time" is irrelevant to my salvation.  I am already One with my Father.  I am Safe in Heaven.  I need only lay aside the dream to experience this Reality.  There is no need to clarify what a mind consumed with dreams will never understand.  Reality, when accepted, will be fully Known and Understood.

I have work to do.  I can now speak of things beyond "time" and listen to words which explain what is to come is already past. Yet, what can these words convey to me when I count "hours," and rise and work and go to sleep by them?  I must lay aside the madness of the world, and replace it with the Words of God.  The ending is obscured until my part is accepted.  Heaven is my only Reality, but I will deny It until I lay aside dreams.

Each Thought of God's Word takes me a moment into Timelessness, until I lay aside dreams entirely, and the "world" is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment