Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lesson 256 ~ God is my only goal

Here in the world of illusions, the only way to God is through forgiveness.  There is no other way.

God created me as His Son...Sinless....Perfect, Whole, Complete.  God Himself, gave me my function.  

Because I have taught myself a world of illusion, I must learn to remember my function as God's Son.  I am unsure of Who I am.  I remain asleep, in heavy clouds of doubt about my own Holiness.  I dream of chaos and hostility.  I dream of loneliness and isolation.  I dream of a world without God, where He is distant and uncaring.  In the dream-world, I can only dream.

Yet, I can dream a different dream.  I can dream a dream of forgiveness.  Forgiveness of myself and my brother....in whom all sin remains impossible.  Choose the dream of forgiveness today. 

God is the goal.  Forgiveness is the means.  I will not delay my return to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment